This post is dedicated to my Australian brother B in Sydney who wrote “Where on earth did I get Costa Rica from???”… Don’t worry, you are not the first one!!
For those of you who are still confused about where I am located in the world, and who didn’t read my post on the same subject in October…
- I live on an island – Costa Rica is located on the mainland in Central America… Puerto Rico is actually the 4th largest island in the Caribbean (after Cuba, Hispaniola (Haiti & Dominican Republic) and Jamaica)
- Puerto Rico starts with a P, like my name!
- Puerto Rico is a song by Vaya Con Dios
- The capital is San Juan, not San José (which is the capital of Costa Rica).. Ok, I admit that it can be a little confusing😉
- However, Nina lives in Costa Rica and blogs in Swedish if you are curious about CR instead of PR
And now, listen to the Belgian band Vaya Con Dios sing about Puerto Rico: