The cold and snowy weather continues, and we are back in “civilisation” after a few days at the summer house.
Unfortunately I still don’t really have time to sit down and reply to your comments, and write a more interesting post but we have a full programme with:
- Dentist appointment (and updating the dentist with what has happened in my life since last time) (yesterday)
- Pizza dinner with friends (yesterday)
- Talk to friends I haven’t spoken to since last summer (this morning)
- Fika with my grandmother and mother – my grandmother claimed to not have anything to serve with the coffee and still managed to produce 4 different kinds of cakes and cookies (this afternoon)
- Walk to the local park where people were ice-skating on the frozen pond (this afternoon)
- “Inspection” (and dinner) of my brother’s and girlfriend’s new house (tonight)
- Ask my brother to do virus-check and update computer (tonight-tomorrow)
- Bake pepparkaks-cheesecake (tomorrow morning)
- Book hotel close to Madrid airport for Sunday night (tomorrow morning)
- Celebrate my grandfather’s 90th birthday (shhh, don’t mention the age!) (tomorrow)
- Dinner with friend, son and her new boyfriend (tomorrow evening)
- See my aunt a last time before we leave – maybe impossible?
- Buy some last sweets (Swedish lösgodis is the best!!) (when?)
- Pack – don’t forget Kalles Kaviar, Prästost, and Viltost (different kinds of Swedish food stuffs that O loves!) (Sunday morning)
- Be at the Copenhagen airport at 10.30, at the latest, on Sunday morning…
We will be back in Puerto Rico on Tuesday!