Things to look forward to:
- O has a long weekend, he’s not working Monday and Tuesday. He also has the 11th November off so two long weekends in the near future!
- We have a musuem date with friends on Sunday, to see the SABENA-exhibition at the musées royaux d’art et d’histoire… It will be V’s 2nd museum visit, as we went to Autoworld last Sunday.
- Our 4th wedding day on Monday, which just happens to be Halloween!
- My parents coming to Brussels on Monday evening. I can’t wait for them to meet V, their first grand child!
- Spending the week with my parents, getting pampered and having company is something we all look forward to!
- My first Postnatal class on Wednesday. I hardly had time to start the
preantenatal classes before I gave birth so I am really looking forward to the “post”…
- Apply for the Certificat d’identité pour enfants de nationalité étrangère de moins de 12 ans, or the identity certificate for V that will allow us to fly to Sweden at the end of November! It is issued by the local municipality for foreign nationals’ babies who were born in Belgium. Unfortunately I fear that Ryanair won’t accept it as travel documentation so fingers crossed that we can get a Spanish passport for V before around the 10th December when he and I are supposed to fly to Zaragoza (spending a month in Spain for Xmas). O will drive and in the worst case scenario we will have to travel with him – 1400 km with a 3-month old baby might take some time…
Please help – can anybody explain to me why the camera is taking such bad photos recently? The colours are so washed out… Could it be the settings, old age (bought it 3½ years ago) or the memory card that is damaged?